At iMithila.com we want you to know exactly how and when we collect and use information that can specifically identify you, such as your name, mailing address, phone number, and email address.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address and contact number for ensuring smooth delivery and update status
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- In certain instances, imithila.com may request that you provide some information (e.g., demographic information), which we may use, for example, to learn more about our customers and to develop and improve our services. We may compile your personal information with that collected from other customers to create aggregate data. Aggregate data is information about groups of customers and, once compiled, will in no way identify you as an individual. We may disclose aggregate data to our business affiliates, advertisers, and other parties. Your personal identity shall not be revealed in any case.
- Our web servers collect from Site visitors’ statistical information regarding what pages are visited, the date and time of the visits, how long it took a user to download a page, and the TCP/IP address of the user. These automated server functions do not collect this information in a manner intended to identify your individual use of the Site, nor do we use this information for any such purpose. This information is collected to assist us in maintaining a high quality site, as well as, providing necessary traffic information to our advertisers.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All content, graphics, format, design, the user interface and other copyrighted material on the Site (collectively, "materials") are protected by copyright law and other intellectual property laws, and are owned by imithila.com and/or its licensors (as the case may be). The materials from the Site are only available for informational and non-commercial offline use, provided that: the materials are not modified in any way; all copyright and other proprietary notices and markings are retained and reproduced in their entirety on any copy made from any material on the Site; and imthila.com has, in its sole discretion, given its prior written approval to such use of the Site's materials. Any requests to re-use the Site's materials should be sent to: email@example.com